Rasulullah (S.A.W) had been commanded by Al-mighty Allah to stay in the company of those who are engaged in the remembrance of Allah (Zikr) and calling towards His worship. “Morning and Evening”
(Oh Rasulullah (S.A.W)) retrain (keep) yourself with (in the company of) those who, seeking His pleasure, call to (worship their Lord (Rabb) morning and evening (even though they are poor and of low social standing). (Even though the wealthy Kuffar insist that you drive these Mu’mineen away so that they can draw close to you). Do not shift your attention from them (from the poor mu’mineen) with the intention of acquiring the adornment of this worldly life (with the intention that if the wealthy Kuffar accept Islam, the status and financial strength of Islam will grow.
(Al- Quran Surah Kahaf Verse 28)
• In this verse the final messenger of Allah (S.A.W) has been told to remain in the company of the mu’mineen who remember Allah morning and evening.
• Therefore, we should do zikr and give dawah morning and evening (which is also evident from the hadith about the third kalimah (Arabic))
• The brothers participating in the effort of tabligh are also requested that they too carry on with zikr in the morning and evening. A 100 times daily.
To engage in Zikr in the morning and evening
Oh you who have Imaan! Remember in abundance (al all times) and glorify him (tasbeeh) (especially during the) morning and evening.
(Al – Quran Surah Azab Verse 41-42)
Zikr 3 Tasbeehat in the morning and evening
100 times Istighfaar
Ibne Yasar (R.A) narrated Rasulullah (S.A.W) said “Oh mankind! Repent unto Allah and seek his forgiveness. Indeed I repent 100 times daily”
(Sahih Al- Muslim)
100 times – (Arabic)
Abu Huraira (R.A) narrated that Prophet (S.A.W) said “Whoever recites (Arabic) 100 times daily, his sins are forgiven even though they reach the amount of the foam of the sea.”
100 times daily – (Arabic)
Abu Huraira (R.A) narrated that Prophet (S.A.W) said “Whoever recites (Arabic) 100 times, his sins are forgiven even though they reach the amount of the foam of the sea.”
(At Tirmizi) (Sahih Hadith)
100 times Istighfaar whilst sitting in one place
Ibne Umar (R.A) narrated that “Indeed we used to calculate that the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W) would repeat….
….. 100 times in one majlis (sitting in one place)
(Abu Dawud) (At Tirmizi)
100 times Istighfaar – A remedy for the heart
Muaddad (R.A) mentions in his hadith – Rasulullah (S.A.W) said, “My heart would become misty indeed I repent unto Allah 100 times a day. “ (Al- Muslim) (Abu Dawud)
• (Arabic) A prophets heart becoming misty, commentators have written that this is from Mutashaabih hadith meaning only Allah Ta’ala and his messenger know best.
• Allama Nawawi (R.A) commentates in his Surah of Sahih Muslim.
Khidmat in the path of Allah (int the kitchen)
Send someone to the town with his silver (coins). Let him then see which food is purest so that he can bring some provisions from there. However, he should be subtle (courteous) in his approach and never inform anyone about you.
• To pick khidmat brothers
• Collective money (Ijtimaee money)
• The khidmath brothers have to see and look around for what’s halaal etc…
• Khitdmat brothers going town/ shops etc…